Conditions of Entry for the
"Yoogo Share: Win an EV Weekend"
1. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The Promoter is Yoogo Share Limited of Level 11, 63 Albert Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand. (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will commence 00:01 NZST on 08.08.18 until 23:59 NZST on 31.08.18 (Promotion Period).
The Promotion is open only to New Zealand residents who currently reside in New Zealand, aged 21 years or older, who have held a full driver licence for a minimum of 3 years, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the participating outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
The Promotional Period will commence 08.08.18 and end 31.08.18. At the end of the Promotional Period each of the five prize winners will be drawn consecutively and at random at 11:00am on 03.09.18 (Prize Draw)
All draws will take place at Level 11, 63 Albert Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
HOW TO ENTER
4. For the chance to win, Eligible Entrants must also be Yoogo Share Private Members who are either existing Yoogo Share Private Members or new Yoogo Share Private Members who complete registration during the Promotion Period.
5. Visit www.yoogoshare.co.nz and sign up as a Private Member. Each Eligible Entrant must fully complete their registration, including providing his/her name, date of birth, address (for the delivery of their Yoogo Share access card - this must not be a PO Box address), mobile phone number, email address and copy of valid driver licence.
7. There will be 5 Prize Draws. The winners of the Prize Draws will be determined at 11:00am 03.09.18.
8. Each winning entry in a Prize Draw will be excluded from the subsequent Prize Draws, so that no entry will be able to win more than one Prize.
9. Entry into the Prize Draws is limited to one entry per Eligible Entrant.
11. The first five (5) valid entries in the Prize Draw will be awarded the Win an EV Weekend (Prizes).
12. The win an EV Weekend Prize consists of private usage of a Yoogo Share car commencing at 6:00pm Friday and concluding at 8:00am Monday, picked up and dropped off to the same Yoogo Share Hub.
13. The Prize Draws and Prizes will be awarded as outlined:
Prize Draw 1: The first (1st) valid entry drawn will win 1 [one] weekend hire of a Yoogo Share car, available from any Christchurch or Auckland Yoogo Share Hub, subject to availability.
Prize Draw 2: The second (2nd) valid entry drawn will win 1 [one] weekend hire of a Yoogo Share car, available from any Christchurch or Auckland Yoogo Share Hub, subject to availability.
Prize Draw 3: The third (3rd) valid entry drawn will win 1 [one] weekend hire of a Yoogo Share car, available from any Christchurch or Auckland Yoogo Share Hub, subject to availability.
Prize Draw 4: The fourth (4th) valid entry drawn will win 1 [one] weekend hire of a Yoogo Share car, available from any Christchurch or Auckland Yoogo Share Hub, subject to availability.
Prize Draw 5: The fifth (5th) valid entry drawn will win 1 [one] weekend hire of a Yoogo Share car, available from any Christchurch or Auckland Yoogo Share Hub, subject to availability.
14. The Promoter will contact all prize winners by email on 03.09.18. Winners must respond within seven (7) days in order to claim their prize. If a prize winner does not make contact with Yoogo Share by phone within this time frame the prize will be redrawn at 11:00am on 10.09.18 at Level 11, 63 Albert Street, Auckland 1010, NZ with the same entries as the original Prize Draws.
15. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. There are a total of 5 Prizes to be won during the Promotion Period, those being:
(a) 5 (five) weekend usage of a Yoogo Share electric car, from any available Christchurch or Auckland Hub valued at NZ$130 each.
17. The total value of the Prize Draws is valued at up to NZ$650 (including GST). Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
18. All Prizes must be utilised no later than the weekend proceeding January 31st 2019.
19. Prizes must be redeemed directly with Yoogo Share Service Delivery Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0800-467-4273 and are subject to availability.
20. Prizes include usage of Yoogo Share vehicle of choice (Hyundai Ioniq or BMW i3), from the Yoogo Share hub of choice, and includes usage of vehicle and Yoogo Share Hub charging unit specific to the vehicle used. The prize winner and/or their companions are responsible for all other expenses during the weekend, including the use of any charging station other than the Yoogo Share charging unit specific to the vehicle used.
21. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify Eligible Entrants’ identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a Prize (if drawn) and compliance with the Conditions of Entry.
If the terms required by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry or entries submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
22. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be legally available to it including modifying or suspending the Promotion.
23. Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the redemption of Prizes in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the redemption process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the participating outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or participation in a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a Prize.
26. The Prize winner(s) consent to the Promoter using his/her name, image and likeness for event promotional purposes, for publicity material or for reporting purposes in any media.
27. The Promoter may disclose winners’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion.
28. Eligible Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.