WHEN CAN I USE A CAR?
Membership to The Club includes access to a car from 4:30pm every week day, and all weekend long.
Cars must be returned by 9am with 80% charge each week day.
If you want to drive outside of these hours, usage is charged at standard Yoogo Share rates.
If you don't need a car for a night, you pay no extra to leave it parked overnight in one of our hubs.
HOW LONG WILL THE PREMIER MEMBERSHIP BE AVAILABLE FOR?
Premier Memberships are now sold out in Christchurch. Members who have memberships will continue to pay $99 per week as long as their membership continues, uninterrupted.
Second tier Standard pricing is available to new sign ups.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I'M SICK AND CAN'T RETURN THE CAR?
Just like your job, members of The Club will get 10 sick days per year. During sick days you can pay a reduced daily rate of $49 to keep the car for the day. Just as long as you give us the heads up you're not feeling well.
Included in this reduced daily rate is a 50km travel allowance so you can go to the doctor, the pharmacy, drop the kids off to school, or make other essential trips.
WHAT HAPPENS ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS? DO I HAVE TO RETURN THE CAR?
As part of The Club's initial launch offer, Premier Members will be entitled to use Yoogo Share vehicles on public holidays for no additional charge.
SOMETIMES I WOULD WANT TO HIRE THE CAR IN THE MORNING (I.E. BEFORE RETURNING), BUT ON MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT RATHER THAN MY PERSONAL PERSONAL ACCOUNT. WOULD THIS BE POSSIBLE?
This feature is available at the approval of your business fleet manager. If approved, just log-in to your business account and make a new booking from 9am from the same hub your Club car is based at. Give us a call before 9am to let us know what you've done, and we'll do the rest.
GENERALLY, I WOULD RETURN AND COLLECT THE CAR FROM THE WEST END CAR PARK BUT IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES I WOULD WANT TO RETURN AND COLLECT FROM CHRISTCHURCH AIRPORT. WOULD THIS BE ACCEPTABLE?
We'd love to accommodate you when you need to travel out of Christchurch.
- If you’d like to terminate your Club booking at Christchurch Airport, you’ll need to give us a heads up 2 working days in advance so we can make suitable arrangements.
- Leaving your Club car at the Yoogo Share hub at Christchurch Airport will terminate your booking and make the vehicle available to other members to drive between Christchurch Airport and the CBD.
- Your next Club booking can be started from the Yoogo Share hub at Christchurch Airport from 4:30pm the following weekday (or other weekday in advance)
- If you are travelling over the weekend, this means a vehicle would be available for you from 4:30pm on Monday.
- If that is not convenient for you there are two alternative options:
- Book a OneWay trip to get back to your usual home hub, paying our set rate (which is anticipated to be $22)
- Park your Club vehicle in Christchurch Airport parking, paying Christchurch Airport as you would for your own vehicle. Note: If a vehicle is left parked outside of The Club hours, usage will be billed at usual rates.
I'M ALREADY REGISTERED AS A DRIVER WITH YOOGOSHARE VIA MY EMPLOYER SO WOULD I NEED TO GO THROUGH AN APPROVAL PROCESS AS A PRIVATE MEMBER?
To sign up to The Club we'll need you to sign up as a Private Member using a different email address to your work email. You can keep the same Yoogo Share access card and use it for your work bookings as well as your travel in The Club.
I FINISH WORK AT 3:30PM – HOW WOULD THAT WORK?
Any extensions to booking times would be charged at usual rates. In this example, there would be one hours additional charge per day. If this is your regular schedule, you can pre-pay these additional hours at the begining of your 4-weekly payment cycle.
Please note that you will be charged at usual rates if you return the car after 9am on a working day.
IF I DON'T NEED A CAR OVERNIGHT, CAN I LEAVE IT PARKED IN THE CITY OVERNIGHT?
If you don't need a car for the night, you can leave it parked in it's parking space overnight at no additional fee.
Bookings which aren't activated by 2:30am are automatically placed back into the sharing pool, so that other members can make an early morning booking on the car.
WHERE CAN I VIEW THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
View the full Terms and Conditions at www.yoogoshare.co.nz/the-club-premier-member-schedule